Civil and Criminal Investigations must be conducted with the highest regard for sensitivity and legal obligations. With years of experience in providing services for solicitors, our firm will handle your investigations with the utmost care, always adhering to the requirements of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000.
- Our clients know that they may place their investigations safely in our hands, thanks to:
- Many of our investigators have accumulated years of experience in the police force or security services. To enhance this knowledge, they receive regular training to keep them up to date on changing technology and legal matters. They will always handle your case with sensitivity and complete professionalism.
- We will always ensure that evidence is gathered via legal means and in a way that means it is admissible in court.
- We understand the need for professionalism, discretion and ethical behaviour when dealing with sensitive legal services.
- Over the years, we have built up a regular clientele who trust us with supporting all their legal services. We have gained all the experience needed to carry out any investigation you might require.
- You will be kept up to date throughout the investigation.
- We always maintain complete confidentiality and discretion from receiving initial instructions through to completion of the investigation and submitting our final reports to the parties concerned.
- Many leading firms appreciate our expertise and ability to quickly provide the evidence necessary to support their cases. We understand how crucial such information is to their cases and how sensitive these investigations are. You too may be confident that we will undertake investigations on your behalf with maximum efficiency and discretion